AddINKtive Designs has a New Home

Hi crafty peeps,

AddINKtive Designs has moved to a new home.  I've upgraded to a Wordpress website/blog; it still needs some tweaking but has now gone live!  Make sure you check out the new space and subscribe to addinktivedesigns.com so you don't miss any posts.

I'm unsure at this stage whether I will transfer everything over or just keep this blogger site as is.  I'll keep posting here to keep you up to date.

To launch my new site, I have written a tutorial for my Botanical Birdcage, a project that I shared in my last post for The Stamp Review Crew.  See you there!



Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Rose Ann Marr said…
This is too cute. I love the creative ways you use Stampin UP products. Thanks for sharing & all your inspirations.
LynnsLocker said…
I just adore your botanical bird cage. Just Lovely!
I went to your "new home" and tried to subscribe with the subscribe button with the pink around it and it did nothing. I love you blog and really don't want to miss receiving your posts in my e-mail.
Can you tell me what I am doing wrong or if your subscribe button isn't active yet??? Thank you!
Bronwyn Eastley said…
Hi Lynn. Yes, that's a bit of a confusing set up. I'm guessing you're clicking on the pink subscribe button in my header? That's just to let you know that you can click onto the social icons above it to take you to my different accounts like Instagram etc. so you can subscribe to them. Instead, look on the right hand side column half way down my blog and you will see a subscribe button that you have to type your email address into. You will get a follow up email to confirm your subscription.

Thanks for letting me know. I will go and see if I can get rid of the top pink subscribe 'button'.