We're Sale-A-Brating at CASEing the Catty

Welcome back to the second CTC Blog Hop for 2016.  This week the crew are choosing to CASE (copy and selectively edit) any project from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.


What is Sale-A-Bration?  In a nutshell it means FREE STUFF!  There's extra benefits if you join Stampin' Up!, there's incentives for demonstrators and a pre-order period, plus a free product for every $90 you spend (a whole booklet of choices).


Tonight I have chosen to feature the Free SAB Stamp Set, Flowering Fields and matching Wildflower Fields DSP and have CASED the cute little gift bag on page 13 of the SAB Catty but made a double pocket card instead.

  

The pockets on the front of the card hold a little stamped tag and a coffee bag.


   

There's a few different versions of the Double Pocket Card out there but I tend to follow this tutorial on You Tube but use an A4 size piece of DSP instead and attach the finished 'pockets' to a card front.

 

  Up next on the hop we have a very cute project from Emma Palonek

 http://vintagegraffiti.com/2016/01/17/ctc62-honeycomb-happiness/

... or you can go back to view a gorgeous masculine card made by Monique Fielder

http://stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com/2016/01/ctc-62-own-choice-sab.html

Thanks for hopping by!



Need supplies?  Click on a product below to take you to my on-line store -
(Image for Wildflower Fields DSP unavailable)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Simone Bartrum said…
What a sweet project Bron. Love how you adapted the layout. There really is so much inspiration from the catalogues, isn't there?
Rebecca said…
I love how you do cards with different folds every week!! And this one is gorgeous. I love the tag!
Rachel Palmieri said…
You always make the cleverest projects, Bron, and this one is a winner. I'm loving that lovely SAB paper too, such great bold colours.
Julia said…
What a great project!! Thank you for the inspiration! I think I would love to CASE your great double pocket card!!
Tricia said…
Such a clever fun project Bronwyn! I am inspired to give this card a try. The double pocket has so many uses & your version with coffee would be a welcome gift I'm sure!
H2 :) said…
Gorgeous project, Bron! Love the vintage feel with your choice of DSP teamed with lace. Inspired CASEing! :)
Great idea for making it a pocket card, I think I will be inspired to make one of the these.
Penny Hanuszak said…
I haven't seen the pocket card for a while now, and it's so nice to see your version with this beautiful DSP and lace. Exquisite!
Lillybet said…
Thanks so much for the link to the instructions, Love your card and the tag is so sweet. That paper is so much nicer in real life than the brochure too. Think I may have to case this!
Judy May said…
Beautiful project, Bronwyn. I love all details you have added.
creativeJax said…
WOW Bronwyn! What a great CASE! Love, love, love the details in this pocket card! I feel a CASE coming on!