The Colour Tree's Top Pick for Challenge #2

Thank you to the talented crafters that joined in with the latest colour challenge at The Colour Tree. I think good old Garden Green may have prevented some from linking up :) lol.  There were six beautiful entries and I have chosen this lovely 'watercolour wash' card by Helen Williams -

Top Pick for #TCTC2 -


   
(Please note that only one weekly winner is chosen if there are less than seven entries)

Congratulations, Helen!  Make sure you grab the Top Pick Badge to add to your blog!

Don't forget that one Winner will be chosen out of all the Top Picks for the month of January and they will be invited to be a Guest Designer in February.

See you later in the day for the launch of #TCTC3.

PS:  Did you know that everyone who enters a challenge at The Colour Tree has their projects pinned on my TCTC Pinterest Board?  You can check it out HERE.

Comments

gjs said…
I had my two grands for a few days this week and after they left, I worked on a project for TCTC2. Unfortunately I didn't get it loaded before the link closed because I totally forgot about the 16-hour time difference. Our current date and time right now is Saturday, January 23, 2015, 6:59 p.m. (EST Georgia,USA). I'll have to make sure I complete my cards at least two days in advance in order to play along. Thank you so much for hosting this challenge. I love it and will participate as often as I can.
Helen Williams said…
Thanks Bron, I feel so chuffed to have got top pick.
I haven't done a lot of crafting over last year lost a bit of mojo, now DH have sorted my craft space it coming back.
Thanks again, I'm looking forward to playing this week.