The Colour Tree's Top 3 for Challenge #1

Hi there. I'm posting the Top 3 Picks a bit earlier than planned as I have a line up of posts scheduled for later in the day. Wow! What an awesome start to The Colour Tree Challenges with a beautiful line up of projects in the gallery.  A huge big thank you to everyone that participated.

The colour combo was tricky for some but it was a favourite of mine because I used those same colours for my very first International Design Team (U Stamp with Dawn and Friends) project.  The only change I made was to omit Crumb Cake but there's always the option every week to add other neutrals.

So ... without further ado here's the Top Three Picks for #TCTC1 (in order of post date) -

 


 

Congratulations, ladies!  Make sure you grab the Top 3 Badge to add to your blog!

Don't forget that one Winner will be chosen out of all the Top Three Picks for the month of January and they will be invited to be a Guest Designer in February.

See you later in the day for the launch of #TCTC2.

PS:  Did you know that everyone who enters a challenge at The Colour Tree has their projects pinned on my TCTC Pinterest Board?  You can check it out HERE.

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW I'm honoured Bronwyn. Thank you.
Heidi Weaver said…
Hi Bronwyn, I just popped on to see what the next challenge will be and was happily surprised to discover my card was one of those chosen for the Top Three Picks. Thanks so very much. It must have been a difficult choice with such terrific cards linked up.
Simone said…
Oh wow! What a lovely surprise to see I was picked in the Top 3 - thanks for the great inspiration. xxx