Here's a card I made to highlight this week's gorgeous colour palette; I was in the mood for a spot of colouring in over the summer holidays and thoroughly enjoyed using the selection of Stampin' Write Markers on the Shimmery White Card Stock You can find out more about the project details HERE.
TCT Challenge Guidelines -
Now it's your turn. If you would like to enter the challenge, please follow these instructions, have fun and inspire others -
- Create a NEW paper craft project for the current challenge.
- Any craft products (retired or current) may be used in TCT Challenges but please stick closely to the SU (Stampin' Up! ®) colour palette. Other neutrals may be used in conjunction with the challenge colours - Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Kraft and Sahara Sand.
- Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this post. Include the graphic from The Colour Tree Challenges in your blog post.
- Complete the Linky Tools section below using the direct link to your project.
- Enter as many times as you like and combine with as many other challenges as you wish (with the exception of another colour challenge).
- At the end of each month, a 'winner' will be chosen from one of the weekly Top 3 Picks and will be invited as a Guest Designer for an upcoming challenge.