The Colour Tree Challenge #2

Welcome back to The Colour Tree Challenges. Wow! Firstly I want to thank every one that linked up their gorgeous creations last week.  I really enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing the diverse range of ideas inspired by the colour combo.  

Every single participant for TCTC#1 received a tutorial on how to make a Spring Planter Box Card and I'm looking forward to seeing lots of different paper floral displays in my inbox! (Hint)  If you missed out I'm extending the offer for one more week; just enter this week's challenge, then leave a comment at the end of this post or flick me an email to request one and I'll send it out to you straight away!

This week I have a colour combo for you that is taken directly from the pages of the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue, more specifically the gorgeous Love Blossoms DSP stack!  Even Garden Green looks good among the neutrals and shades of pink ;)  

Of course you don't have to use the new DSP;  just be inspired by its beautiful colour palette!  Here's the combo - Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Rose Red and Whisper White.

#TCTC2 



So here's the spiel -

Every Sunday night at 7pm (AEDT) I host a weekly colour challenge where you can ... Ink Up ... Link Up for a chance to be in TCTC Top 3 Picks!

At the end of each month a Winner will be chosen from one of the weekly Top Three Picks and will be invited to be a Guest Designer for an upcoming challenge! 

Speaking of Guest DT's, I have the lovely and talented, Twila Davis from Stamp a Little Longer joining TCTC this week with her amazing altered Cork Board Project -
 

Here's a set of note cards I made using the challenge colours for inspiration.  I hope you'll join us for #TCTC2 and link up your projects in the gallery - 


Guidelines -

Now it's your turn.  If you would like to enter the challenge, please follow these instructions, have fun and inspire others -
  • Create a NEW paper craft project for the current challenge.  
  • Any craft products (retired or current) may be used in TCT Challenges but please stick closely to the SU (Stampin' Up! ®) colour palette. Other neutrals may be used in conjunction with the challenge colours - Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Kraft and Sahara Sand.
  • Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this post. Include the graphic from The Colour Tree Challenges in your blog post.
  • Complete the Linky Tools section below using the direct link to your project.
  • Enter as many times as you like and combine with as many other challenges as you wish (with the exception of another colour challenge).
  • At the end of each month, a Winner will be chosen from one of the weekly Top 3 Picks and will be invited as a Guest Designer for an upcoming challenge.
Deadline for entries close on Saturday 23rd January at 7:00 pm (AEDT). Top 3 winners will be announced on Sunday 24th January and a new challenge will start later that day at 7:00 pm.  See time/date converter HERE for your region.

Comments

KatheD said…
Bronwyn, I'd love to have your Spring Planter Box Card tutorial - I was so disappointed with myself that I forgot to enter last week - thanks for extending the offer!
Heidi Weaver said…
Bronwyn I love this week's colours and hope to get my card made and linked. Since I run a challenge as well and we are also having a blog hop this week, time hasn't been my friend. Fingers crossed.
Twila said…
Thank you for featuring me as a guest designer for this past weeks Colour Tree Challenge. I love the set of cards that you created for the challenge. Chat with you soon my friend.