The colour combo to kick start the year is one of my personal favourites - Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso. I hope you love it as much as I do.
Every Sunday night at 7pm (AEDT) I will be hosting a weekly colour challenge where you can ... Ink Up ... Link Up for a chance to be in TCTC Top 3 Picks!
At the end of each month a Winner will be chosen from one of the weekly Top Three Picks and will be invited as a Guest Designer for an upcoming challenge!
Tonight I have my good friend and down-line, De Arn Foley, joining me for the launch of The Colour Tree Challenges. Here are our projects to inspire you to join in with the very first challenge -
If you follow my blog you will know that I LOVE making 3D cards so I have made another Spring Planter Card Box Card especially for TCTC's Debut and you can check out more of the details in another post, HERE. De Arn's gorgeous clean and simple card showcases some brand new SU products. She doesn't have a blog to share her talent but if you check out page 19 of the new Occasions Catalogue, you will see that De Arn has CASED one of the cards using our challenge colours.
As a special thank you for joining in with the first TCT Challenge, EVERY PARTICIPANT will receive a PDF of a brand new four page tutorial on how to make a Spring Planter Box Card (You must stick to the challenge guidelines in order to qualify). Two tutorials for SPB cards have been posted on my blog for a few months now but I decided to put them into a single document to give away! You are free to make your own copies to distribute at stamp classes, camps etc.
FREE for Every Participant
Now it's your turn. If you would like to enter the challenge, please follow these instructions, have fun and inspire others -
- Create a NEW paper craft project for the current challenge.
- Any craft products (retired or current) may be used in TCT Challenges but please stick closely to the SU (Stampin' Up! ®) colour palette. Other neutrals may be used in conjunction with the challenge colours - Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Kraft and Sahara Sand.
- Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this post. Include the graphic from The Colour Tree Challenges in your blog post.
- Complete the Linky Tools section below using the direct link to your project.
- Enter as many times as you like and combine with as many other challenges as you wish (with the exception of another colour challenge).
- At the end of each month, a Winner will be chosen from one of the weekly Top 3 Picks and will be invited as a Guest Designer for an upcoming challenge.
- Deadline for entries close on Saturday 16th January at 7:00 pm (AEDT). Top 3 winners will be announced on Sunday 17th January at 6:00 pm (AEDT) and a new challenge will start an hour later at 7:00 pm. See time/date converter HERE for your region.