Punch Art Mermaid Owl

Hi there. Do you love punch art?  I've had this idea for a little punch art mermaid owl and scallop 'shell' for a while now and finally got around to putting it together (Gotta love holidays).  I bought the Bow Builder Punch when it was first released and all I could think of was a mermaid tail and I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't used it to make a bow yet!

The scallop shell is made from one of the petals in the Bouquet Bigz Die!  There are also three sneak peeks of some new products that are being released in a couple of days (5th January) with the launch of the new Occasions Catty!  I have the details listed in my Project Recipe at the end of this post.


Punch Art Mermaid Owl

 

 

 

 


What SU Punches Did I Use?

Owl Builder - for the body

      
Bow Builder - Mermaid Tail       Bird Builder - Wings      Tree Builder - Bikini Top

Bouquet Bigz Die (Large Petal) - Scallop Shell

Project Recipe: 

(Other than the punches and die already mentioned)

Stamp Set:  Timeless Textures (Sneak peek - release date 5th January)
Ink:  Pink Pirouette
Card Stock:  Shimmery White, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories:  Pool Party Glitter Ribbon and Have a Cuppa DSP Stack (Sneak Peeks - release date 5th January)

Thanks for stopping by.


Need craft supplies?  Shop 24/7 in my on-line store and have the order delivered straight to your front door.  Free tutorial for Oriental Card in a Box for my customers in the month of January, 2016.
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bronwyneastley/

Comments