I'm Back with the Crew at CASEing the Catty with My Favourite Occasions' Catalogue Project

Hi there and welcome back to the first CASEing the Catty Sunday Night Blog Hop for 2016.  After a few months break from CTC, I'm excited to be back with the crew as we CASE (Copy and Share Everything) our way through the new Stampin' Up! Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogues.

We now have a brand new look thanks to our very talented Artisan, Jess Williams; also another huge thank you to Rebecca Scurr who now co-ordinates CTC and to the rest of the enormously talented crew who bring inspiration to our CTC readers every Sunday night. It's great to be back as I missed the camaraderie between the team; such a lovely group of ladies.

http://caseingthecatty.blogspot.com/2016/01/ctc61-favourite-project-from-new-2016.html

To kick start the year we are bringing you a CASE of our favourite project from the brand new Occasions Catalogue.  Have you seen it yet?  Oh my! Just click on my side bar to download the PDF so you can see all the beautiful new SU stamps and accessories for the season as we head into Valentines Day and Easter.
 

The card that I CASED is on the very last page of the catty (p 51) in the Hostess Section.  It features the largest die from the Butterflies Thinlits and the new Washi that is available for Hostesses only.  


Instead of washi tape, I used strips of the brand new Love Blossoms DSP underneath the butterfly, which was cut from the new Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper instead of vellum.  Such a gorgeous combination or as one member of the crew quoted, very Bohemian!


Here's my card -

#CTC61

 



Thanks for 'hopping' by!


Up next is the lovely Monique Fielder with her favourite CASE from the Occasions Catalogue -

Monique Fielder - http://stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com/2016/01/ctc-61-occasions-catty-favourite.html

... or you can hop back to check out the awesome CASED project from Rachel Palmieri -
 
Rachel Palmieri - http://stampinpals.blogspot.com/2016/01/40th-birthday-ctc61.html




Need supplies?  Click on an image below to take you to my on-line store -

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Monique said…
Welcome back Bronwyn, I love your CASE this week. The glimmer paper really makes that card so pretty, and the accent of the little flower on the body is perfect.
Jess said…
I love how different your project looks compared to the sample just by changing the patterns underneath and adding that 'WOW' glimmer paper. Another gorgeous card for your collection Bron! Great to have you back!
Tricia said…
Welcome back Bronwyn! I love the extra texture & dimension you have added by using the strips of DSP & glimmer paper on your card. Oh & the bling is lovely too!
Rachel Palmieri said…
You're very clever using an old favourite with lovely new products, giving a delightful twist to this card. It is very nice to have you back on the crew, Bronwyn.
Lillybet said…
So good to have you back Bronwyn, and it's 100%fitting that your first card should have a butterfly on it!! (You are famous for butterfly cards after all) I just love the glimmer paper for the butterfly, and I'm glad you made this because I didn't even see that card in the catalogue before you made it.
Penny Hanuszak said…
What a "sending wishes"card Bronwyn! I love the new Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper and how you used the strips of Love Blossoms DSP beneath the butterfly cutout. Who wouldn't be deliriously happy receiving this beauty!
H2 :) said…
Welcome home, Bron! Love how you have tweaked the design to show off your gorgeous, glimmery butterfly & the extra subtle interest those splatters provide. :)
Unknown said…
Such a pretty card - love the colours
Julia said…
oh my..... now I might have to add the glimmer paper to my collection!! I LOVE your card - it is simply divine - and so 'you'! Thank you so much for the inspiration and using the strips of DSP is a perfect way to showcase these gorgeous patterns and designs!! What a great CASE!
What a clever and beautiful card Bronwyn . Thank you so much for sharing
Judy May said…
Wow, what a stunning card, Bronwyn. I loved the sample in the catty as well and it looks fabulous done with the DSP and Blushing Bride glimmer paper. Thanks for the inspiratio!
What a wonderful idea to use designer series paper, might just use some left overs that I have around. Thanks for the great inspiration.
creativeJax said…
Yay - so pleased you are back! This card / technique caught my eye too - and I love love love your use of strips of DSP - so clever and so effective!
Simone said…
This is gorgeous! I love that glitter paper too... it is the perfect addition to this card. Thanks for sharing. :)