Flowering Fields - A Free Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set

Yep, you read that right .. it's FREE!

Last night I made a gift box using a brand new Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Brations stamp set - I'm in LOVE with the line art images from Flowering FieldsThe gift box was CASED from our demonstrator magazine called Stampin' Success and I then I made a matching card.  The best bit is that I got to hang out with one of my team members and we spent an evening checking out all the new goodies from the new Occasions and SAB Catalogues that we had acquired in the pre-order time for demonstrators.  My good friend, De Arn even left five stamp sets and two dies sets for me to play with while she and her family spend the next few days camping.  I know I will return the favour when she gets back from her holiday.

Keep reading if you would like to know how you can get your hands on this gorgeous set and/or lots of other FREE stuff during Sale-a-Bration!

 

 Can you spy some other goodies on the cover of the new SAB Catty?



Shop!
Here's the deal: for every $90 AUD/$110 NZD you spend (before shipping and handling), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it's the perfect time to purchase those products you've had your eye on while earning more products for free.

Note: Pages 4-15 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure show products available throughout the entire Sale-A-Bration sales period (5 January-31 March 2016); Pages 16-19 show limited-time products available only until 15 February.* Watch for another batch of limited-time products coming 16 February!
*Based on inventory, availability may be temporarily extended.


Shop 24/7 in my on-line store and have the order delivered straight to your front door.  Free tutorial for Oriental Card in a Box for my customers in the month of January, 2016.
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bronwyneastley/

Host!

Need another excuse to get together with friends? Just host a qualifying party with at least $400 AUD/$450 NZD in sales during Sale-A-Bration and you'll earn $40 AUD/$45 NZD more Stampin' Rewards! You can even apply your Stampin' Rewards toward a Starter Kit and become a demonstrator yourself!



The Gift Box - a CASE from Stampin' Success
 

   

Matching Card





Join!
It's the best time of year to join Stampin' Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $169 AUD/$189 NZD and choose $60 AUD/$70 NZD more of FREE products for your Starter Kit. Plus, the kit ships for free!


... my team, The AddINKtive Designers -
spend some time hanging out and getting crafty!

The easiest way to join is to visit my official SU Website and click the tab at the top that reads, JOIN THE FUN.  Read the info, follow the prompts and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop me an email to find out more -  bronaddinktivedesigns@gmail.com

De Arn's Gift Box and Matching Card

Thanks for stopping by!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

H2 :) said…
The black line art images look amazing on the crumb cake! Gorgeous ensembles, Bron & De Arn. :)