A Spring Planter Box Card for the Launch of the Colour Tree Challenges

Hi there.  Welcome to addINKtive designs.  I have three questions for you -
  • Do you love the range of Stampin' Up! Colours?
  • Do you enjoy paper craft challenges?
  • Do you love to receive FREE stuff? 
If you answered yes to at least one of those questions you are going to enjoy The Colour Tree Challenges that will be posted here every Sunday (7pm AEDT) and the first one launches TONIGHT! (Just 15 minutes after this post goes live).

Here's what I made for the first challenge at The Colour Tree -
 

 #TCTC1

 

http://addinktivedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/the-colour-tree-challenge-1-and-free.html

Do you love a challenge?

 

 

The flowers in this Spring Planter Box Card are made from the Bouquet Bigz Die and here's a handy tip to cutting them out quickly -



 I have my good friend and down-line joining me at TCTC and here's a CAS card she made -


Do you recognise the design?  Check out page 19 of the new Occasions Catty for more info!

As a special thank you to everyone that joins in with the first challenge, I am offering a free tutorial on how to make 'Planter Box' Cards.  Make sure you hop on over to TCTC to get the 'deets' and link up your own project in the gallery.

Free for every participant at TCTC#1


Thanks for stopping by,

PS:  It's always lovely to get some positive feedback on Splitcoast Stampers -
Congratulations! In the General Stamping forum, you're in the FAVORITES for the week ending January 10. See post #_135___.

Need supplies or more info on the products listed?  Click on an image below  to take you to my on-line store -
(PS:  I forgot to add that I used a 1/2" Circle Punch for the centre of the flowers and a 2-1/2" Circle Punch for the back insert)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments