Flower Pot Easel Card Tutorials

Hi there and welcome to addINKtive designs.  Today I have a brand new tutorial; the first in a series of three.  It shows you how to make a Small Flower Pot Easel Card from Stampin' Up!'s Envelope Liners Framelits.

It's been almost two months since I shared my Petite Petals Flower Pot Easel Card for The Stamp Review Blog Hop and I have had a few requests for a tutorial; so I set aside some time this weekend to knock this project off my 'to do list.

16th August 2015 Update - Medium Flower Pot Easel Card Tutorial available for purchase.
12th September 2015 Update - Large Flower Pot Easel Card Tutorial now available to purchase.


1. Small Flower Pot Easel Cards

Tutorial FPE-S
Flower Pot Easel Card - Small
$3.00 (AUD)


16th August Update -

2. Medium Flower Pot Easel Card

Tutorial FPE-M
Flower Pot Easel - Medium
$3.00 (AUD)


12th September Update -

3.  Large Flower Pot Easel Card

Tutorial FPE-L
Flower Pot Easel - Large
$3.00 (AUD)

 
All Three Flower Pot Easel Card Tutorials
$7.00 (AUD)

Please Visit My Tutorials For Sale Page to Make a Purchase



Choose Happiness

 Colour Palette - Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Perfect Plum, Bermuda Bay

This is the new card that I made to enable me to write and photograph the steps for the tutorial; it involved a bit of fussy cutting with the Choose Happiness stamp set.  However, the measurements (in inches) and construction are the same as the original design featured below.

Petite Petals

This is the original design which you can see in more detail in my post for The Stamp Review Blog Hop.

When recreating this card you could use a different embossing folder, floral stamp set and 'leaf' punch or die.  However, the measurements and instructions in the tutorial are specifically written for the Stampin' Up! Envelope Liners Framelits.


   
 135502 - Envelope Liners Framelits - $45 / 138286 - Boho Chic Embossing Folder - $13

     

134198 - Choose Happiness - $31  /  133155 - Petite Petals - $22
(Codes and prices are for clear mount stamps)

 
139950 - Awesomely Artistic - $35


My Demonstrator Business Web Site
Need supplies?

Please visit my 24/7 Stampin' Up! On-line Store -


Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Monique said…
Bronwyn these are amazing!!!! How clever you are to think flower pot from the envelope liners. Absolutely love these.