CASE-ing the Catty Challenge #22 - A Sketch from the SAB Catalogue

A Mini Treat Bag for CTC #22
 
There's a gorgeous card on page 17 of the SAB Catalogue that is the inspiration for this week's sketch challenge at CASE-ing the Catty.  There's a link to the catalogue on my side bar.  It features one of the sentiments from the Simply Wonderful SAB Stamp Set (Free with a $90 (AUD) SU purchase before the end of March) and a butterfly cut from the new Butterfly Thinlits Die (Occasions Catalogue).  I really loved the sample card so much that I CASED the layout -
 
 
Here's my take on the sketch -
             
For my project I decided to attach a cute little flower made from the new Bouquet Bigz Die onto a Mini Treat Bag.

Why don't you pop over to CASE-ing the Catty, check out all the other gorgeous DT projects and join us for this week's sketch challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,





Comments

Anonymous said…
I LOVE this SO very much. The blue just pops in that colour combo. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
I love this!!!! Question: did you create your "sketch" in MDS? I recently purchased the program but have not started using it yet. I would love to start making my own sketches. Thanks for sharing your project!
Bronwyn Eastley said…
Yes, Mary, I created the sketch using MDS. Enjoy!
AB. said…
Waaah! That's gorgeous! I love it to bits! Especially that flower. :)
Love this project and the colours and the flower and the ..... list goes on and on!! Gorgeous Bron!
SMiles SHarnee :)