The Lollipop Ladies, Challenge #44 - Lifesavers


 
Musk Monster - Challenge #44 - Lifesavers

There's a very sweet challenge on at The Lollipop Ladies this fortnight with only a little over a day before it closes.


The theme is LIFE SAVERS with the additional challenge of Gloss.



For my card I chose to have a circle theme and a Musk coloured little Monster.  The added silver bling is for the 'foil' of the lifesaver packets :)  I didn't actually add any gloss as the gorgeous patterned paper has glossy bits all through it.


Here's What I Used -
Stamps:  Make a Monster, Family Phrases (SU)
Ink:  Memento Black
Card Stock: White
Accessories:  SU Punches:  Word Window, Itty Bitty Shapes (Circle), 1/2" Circle, Small Star, Blue Paisley Patterned Paper (Francheville), Silver Gemstones, Small Joggly Eyes, Prisma Pencils, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (SU)


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!


Comments

Lisa Elton said…
What a fun card Bronwyn, love the sparkle!
Melissa said…
This is ADORABLE! :) Love all the glitter, the googly eyes and the embossing! Thanks for the smile! :)
Debi said…
What fun!!!! great fun pink card :-) Debi x
Sam said…
Love your cute creation Bronwyn! Now....where did I put those musk lifesavers?! I feel like one right now :-)
Gail said…
Hi Bronwyn

I just love this cute card,the colour combo works really well together .Thanks for playing along at TLL.
Very cute Bronwyn! I love the colours. I have some musk lollies here.....mmmm must go and get them! Yum.
H2 :) said…
Oh my, this is adorable! Love your monster Bron & all the cool embellies. What a cute card & a very fun challenge. :)
Susan Joyce said…
Cool card Bronwyn. Love the bling and that the monster is pink, don't think I have seen it in pink before.
Susan Hogan said…
Fantastic card Bronwyn! So cute and cheeky! Thanks for entering this in Lollipop Ladies!
Anne Marie Hile said…
Bronwyn,, this is stinking adorable! Eeek! You just can't go wrong with a pink monster, I tell ya! She's too cute to be scary and I love those sparkly bits o' bling! Sweetness! :)
Patrice said…
Totally adorable and loving the added bling!