Doily Cards

I was going a little stir crazy so decided to end my 'blog fasting' today. I lasted 2 weeks which isn't the entire month of March that I was aiming for but I have severely cut down my Internet usage and spent my 'free' time getting my priorities a little more in order :)

Here are some doily cards I wanted to share with you on this beautiful March Long Weekend Holiday. Inspiration came from a very CAS Card I found through Pinterest.

For a Stampin' Up! ® version of this card, please check out what I made using the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and co-ordinating die.

Butterfly Die - Marianne Creatables
(Thanks to Lisa Lara at Splitcoast for recognising this card as a CAS favourite for the week)


Newsprint Bird - Hero Arts


Gorgeous DSP from First Edition Paper - Isabelle


Flowers from Kaiser Craft


Sentiments from STAMP-IT




Leaf Flourish - Marianne Creatables
Stamps - SU


Bird Die - Sizzix Oval Frame Bird and Pendant
Stamps- Hero Arts and SU


Here's a gorgeous hand made bird badge from -
biRdy boUy + boo
(See Nat and I at the August Niche Market, Tram Sheds, Launceston)


That's enough blogging for today.
Happy crafting,




Comments

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these cards Bron!!
I also know what you mean about a little break, and getting priorities in order, I feel exactly the same... hence no blogging, as i've run out of time, but tea is getting on the table on time and my home is clean!!
HE hE!!
But these cards are simply stunning, soooo love the splashes of colours and the black highlights, just gorgeous!!!!
So excited too to hear of your Niche Market news, WOW!!! Way to go, can't wait to see what you have!!
HUgs and smiles Sharnee :)
Mae's Cachet said…
Your doily cards are beautiful Bron and I love that butterfly die, it is beautiful.
Rae said…
These cards are beautiful.Nice that you took a break, and it is also nice to see you back. Thank you for these lovely cards.
Christine Blain said…
Wow, Bron - these are AMAZING!! Love them all, and you have inspired me to actually do something with the rather large paper doily collection I have! Utterly beautiful. So glad you blogged! xx
You have been busy!
Perhaps there is something in your idea of staying off the computer! Amazing! :)
They all look fantastic Bronwyn.
Love the butterfly and I really like that newsprint bird a lot too. Very cute!
jaki said…
I love these cards so much.
I made a card based on these today, thanks for the inspiration :)
H2 :) said…
Welcome back Bron!! Love the combination of the doilies with the crumb cake cardstock, & the stitching is a perfect finishing touch. Beautiful batch of cards! Great to see your butterfly die getting a workout ... mine is feeling a bit abandoned, so I must get to work with it. :)
Judy May said…
Love the elegance and simplicity of these doily cards, Bron. Very inspiring!
Esther Asbury said…
I absolutely LOVE doilies on cards and these creations are beautiful!! Found your blog via Splitcoast Stampers -- new follower here!
Rebekah said…
Oooohhhh wow!
I am blown away with these cards!!(I just found your blog and I'm taking a good peek around)
I could look at these for hours. CAS but oh so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Katrina said…
These are awesome...thanks very much for posting them...