Vintage Valentine Chocolate Holders Tutorial

A tutorial is now available for your Valentine and Easter Projects


Vintage Valentine Chocolate Holders Tutorial

For the very reasonable price of $3.00 (AUD), I will email you a three page pdf document with easy to follow step by step instructions and photos.

It is for personal use and may not be redistributed or sold, however, I would ask that if it is used for Stamp Clubs, Workshops or similar events, that you would direct your customers back here for their own personal copy.


To purchase this tutorial, please click on the section entitled, My Tutorials for Sale at the top of my blog.


Because this is not an instant download, as I will be personally emailing your copies, please be mindful of International time differences. On receipt of payment, I will send the files as soon as possible.

I hope you enjoy making them.


Thanks for your support. Happy crafting! :)

Kind regards,

Comments

Lynne Armstrong said…
This is gorgeous Bron...can't wait to make one. Better go buy some of those yummy heart chocs...hope I don't eat them before I get them stuck down lol
Hugs :)
Monika/Buzsy said…
Oh, this set is so pretty! Lovely papers and embellishments. The lace looks great!