JAI Secret Santa

Just thought I'd share with you the goodies I received from my JAI Secret Santa. Here they are all wrapped up. I couldn't wait to take all the beautiful little gifts out and explore a bit more.


A box full of ornaments which are hanging on our Christmas Tree ... some Victoria Lace Crochet Trim (my absolutely favourite ribbon) ... a container full of buttons, brads and other embellishments ... a card holder made from a gorgeous rosette, ribbon and clips which proudly displays my hand made Christmas cards that I received.



Check out this amazing punch art Santa with his lolly legs. I was told that it took 3 packets of M&M's to get enough red and green ones for this project. I wonder what happened to the rest? ;) + the beautiful Christmas card which helped me guess who my Secret Santa was. Up until that point, I didn't have a clue.


I'll finish off with my favourite project from all the hand made goodies, Christmas tea light holders made from the Ornament Punch and sprayed with Glimmer Mist.

Can you guess who my Secret Santa for 2011 was? Thank you so much - you are one clever, creative chick!

Comments