JAI 96 - CASEing Tania

JAI 96 - CASEing Tania Gould

We have a fun challenge over at Just Add Ink this week. Our fellow team member, Tania Gould from Time For Me; Time For You is being CASED.

Pop on over to her blog, check out some of the gorgeous projects she has made and choose something that inspires you, CASE it, then enter it into our 96th challenge at JAI.

The card I made says this is 'Tania' because it has a rolled rose (although this one is felt), it has shades of purple, the En Francais background stamp, crochet trim, the bird punch leaves, confetti white card stock and two stamps that I know are on her wish list. Plus, I actually scrunched up the card stock - something I don't like doing but Tania loves to!! ;) The easel part is a 'Bronwyn' add on. Obviously, it's not a direct CASE but inspired by 'her' 'twilight' card below -


I made this card last year at one of our 'stamping' nights. Tania taught a few of us how to make a rolled rose and this was her make 'n' take for the night. She also demonstrated it as a Workshop Wow at the 2010 SU Regionals in Launceston.

Nowadays, I cheat with my roses and use a die from Marianne Creatables that even cuts through the beautiful felt that I bought from PTI.

Have fun with the challenge. I did!

Happy stamping and have a great weekend.

Comments

Jo said…
Fantastic fusion of Bron and Tania. Love it!
Christine Blain said…
This is a gorgeous Tania-inspired Bron creation. Good on you for stepping outside your comfort zone and scrunching that cardstock! Gorgeous card, Bron.
Tania Gould said…
So are you a scruncher now???? Love this "CASE" of one of my favourite cards I've made - the Twilight one! I love how you've picked up on all my favourite things, the colours, the stamps, the style! Thank you!
Patrice said…
Omgoodness you scrunched? Hard to do isn't it? Lol. I adore this card Bron, you've incorporated so many Tania-isms, and I love that you made it a Bron easel. GORGEOUS!!!
Marlena M. said…
Your card is gorgeous. I think it's so cool that you all know her style. ;)
Jodene said…
I love how you even managed to turn Tania's card into an easel! I never get tired of seeing them, and this one is gorgeous :)