Hobart Regionals

The Tassie Girls from Just Add Ink
(Mae, Tania, Me and Kathy)


The Presenters
(L-R) Sharon Walsh, Meegan Dale, Me, Julie Leeper, Carolyn Rakowski


Some of the SWAPS




The Colour Collections







The Fabric



Workshop Presentation


by Sharon Walsh



Workshop WOWS


Ideas for the Two Tags Die
by 'moi'






Paper Flowers
by Carolyn Rakowski


Embossing on Embossing
by Julie Leeper


I think this bag belonged to Julie. Isn't it awesome? It's made from the Flirtatious Fabric and the Scallop Square Bigz Die.


I won't show you any of the make 'n' takes or staff presentations just yet as it will spoil the surprise for those going to upcoming Regional Events. Needless to say, they were AWESOME and this was by far the best Regionals I have been too.


Until next time ...

Comments

Tania Gould said…
Awesome post Bronwyn! So good to see all those ideas - and fab photos of the presenters and JAI team! Aren't we a gorgeous lil group of girls!
Anonymous said…
Bron, you are SUCH a babe for sharing your day with us. So good to see you Tassie JAI girls (I agree with Tania - gorgeous!). Love your projects too - you are so clever! I'm waiting for the Two Tags die to arrive this week... it has been on my wishlist forever! xxoo
Claire said…
I agree - total awesomness and some fantastic ideas in there!Thankyou! I LOVE everyone's workshop wows and I am going to try all these amazing ideas. Thankyou again!