Birthday and Sympathy - Masculine Cards

BIRTHDAY WISHES -
It's my brother's birthday tomorrow and I'm 101% certain he never reads my blog, so I'm pretty safe posting this here a day early!

He rides a motor bike so I thought I should ink up my Motorcycle Stamp from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue and team it up with Extreme Elements to use on his Birthday card.


Happy Birthday Andrew


I find male cards really tricky to make so I went hunting for inspiration and came across this great card by Jo Eades which was hanging on my card tree (JAI Swap). Problem solved!

Isn't it just awesome?



SYMPATHY -

On a totally different subject ... this card was made for the family of my friend who recently passed away. He loved playing soccer so I made the Sympathy Card a little more personal.



I'll be back on Friday with my DT submission for the next Just Add Ink Challenge. Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Paula Dobson said…
These are great Male cards Bron. All of them could be used for any occassion! Love the Soccer Ball, even though it was for such a sad occassion. Very clever, yet again ♥
Christine Blain said…
VERY cool cards, Bron. I love the soccer ball sympathy card; it will be sure to bring a smile to the faces of your friend's loved ones.
Patrice said…
Great masculine cards Bron, I do love that swap Jo made us and have it close by to CASE one of these days.

You did a terrific job of the soccer ball sympathy card.