Just Add Ink Colour Challenge #47

Extreme Elements ...


... meets Grunge Rock


... for the latest Colour Challenge at Just Add Ink



Do you love a colour challenge? What a fun mix of colours for this week's challenge at Just Add Ink. Why don't you give it a go and hop on over to JAI to view the wonderful samples from the DT and to upload your entry there!!

I just loved Jo Eades' swap that I received a few weeks ago and couldn't wait to ink up the Extreme Elements set for the first time. Now that my school reports are 'done and dusted' and the Summer Holidays are just around the corner, I can 'chillax' a bit ... well at least until my next SU order arrives (It contains the new stamps that I need for my UStamp with Dawn and Friends Project) ... exciting!

I've made a scallop circle easel card and a rectangular easel card/calendar before so I thought it was time to try a square one!!


Here's the Project Recipe -
Stamp Sets: Extreme Elements, Extreme Guitar, Grunge Rock
Ink: TT, DD, RHR, BG
Cardstock: Whisper White, DD, TT, RHR (textured), BG
Accessories: Paper Piercing Tool, Crimper, Lattice Embossing Folder, Stamping Sponge, Dimensionals. TT Stampin' Write Marker, Blender Pen
Non-SU: Mini Calendar (from local craft shop)


Thanks for taking a peek,

Comments

Jodene said…
You made these colours work perfectly together! I love this card and really wish I had these stamps now, for hubby's birthday next week! lol
Tania Gould said…
This is really cool Bronwyn! Those colours really make the Extreme Elements POP! And again, awesome photography! Love the background.
Texas JennyWren said…
Perfect calendar for all the guys in our lives!! Where did you get the mini calendars please?
Paula Dobson said…
What an awesome Calendar! I guess I am going to have to cave and get Extreme Elements. Love how you have combined (what I thought of) difficult colours into one fantastic peice of work. NOICE!
Anonymous said…
love all the textures and layers for this card Bron. Stunning card!
Mae's Cachet said…
Another team member finding inspiration from our JAI Swaps! I too am having fun making these type of calendars at the moment. Love what you have done with this stamp set Bron.
Leonie said…
Very cool card Bronwyn, I might have to invest on these sets I think!
Karen said…
What a great card, I am liking this set more and more......
Patrice said…
How terrific this is in these colours. I really must try one of 'your' calendars :o) They look great!
KimB said…
Oh Bronwyn - this is awesome!! You totally ROCKED the colour challenge!! Just a fabulous card/calender for a bloke!!
Kim
Anonymous said…
This is gorgeous, what a funky way to showcase the stamps and colours, Great work as always :)