You Made My Day!

You Made My Day - Swap # 4


A Box Full of Some of My Swaps


Slight Variation of Swap # 4


All packed and ready to go ... well ... not my suitcase, just all my Swaps! I'm about to hop in the shower, pack my bag and fly out from Launnie at 3.10 pm. I'm super duper excited to be going to Sydney and hope I get plenty of sleep tonight as I was up to 1:45 AM finishing off these little time 'killers' and up bright and early to glue on all the Project Recipes on the back!!

This is my main Swap and my favourite of the 4 that I mass produced. I had two other designs in my head but literally ran out of time! Maybe I could store those ideas for next year's Convention but with new stamp sets of course!


Project Recipe:
Bronwyn Eastley
ID # 4001960
National Convention, Sydney 2010
Stamp Sets: Polka Dot, Tiny Tags
Ink: Sahara Sand, Riding Hood Red
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Brads, Top Note Die, Candy Lane DSP, Corner Rounder Punch, Buttons #5 Sizzlits Die, Medium Jewellery Tag Punch, ½” Circle Punch, Dimensionals
Contact Details:
http://addinktivedesigns.blogspot.com
bronaddinktivedesigns@gmail.com
DT Member for Just Add Ink -
http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com


See you in Sydney!!
Bron XX

Comments

Tania Gould said…
Looking good Bronwyn! I'm pretty sure you've left already but hoping you have an AWESOME time away!!!
Paula Fuller said…
LOL! You must have an owl fettish atm. Just been looking at the latest JAI entry.