Just Add Ink Challenge # 18 - Sketch

Hoot-Hoot Hooray!

It's a sketch challenge at Just Add Ink this week and I've used one of my favourite stamp sets for my DT submission. I hope you can play along.

As this post goes to air I should be fast asleep in my hotel room near Darling Harbour getting some good amount of zzzzzz's before the Stampin' Up! National Convention gets underway in Sydney!!

Today is also my darling daughter's 17th birthday. My 'baby' is one year short of officially reaching adulthood! Where did those years go? If you're reading this, Laura, a big happy birthday and hugs to you! Sorry I'm not there to celebrate it with you today. Hope you like the pressies! Love Mum xxxxx


This week's sketch




I've used one of the new Designer Hardware from the Hooray selection and watercoloured all the little owls with my Aqua Painter and SU Inks.




I have quite a collection of owl stamps and these little ones from the 'Owl Together Now', SU stamp set are certainly my favourites.


Project Recipe for Hoot Hoot Hooray -
Stamps: Owl Together Now, Weathered, Polka Dot
Ink: Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Brown
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss (textured), Very Vanilla (textured)
Accessories: Good Morning Sunshine DSP, 1" DS GG Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Designer Hardware - Hooray and SU Little Leaves Die from the Autumn/Winter Mini, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, Watercolour Paper, Crop-a-dile to set hardware.


Big cyber hugs to you all from the gorgeous city of Sydney,
Bron XX
... or real ones if we cross paths at Convention!

Comments

Paula Fuller said…
Love the owls, they are so sweet. I like the way you did the sketch this week.
Christine Blain said…
Oh, I love everything about this card, Bron - it's adorable! Can feel a CASE coming on!!
Anonymous said…
This is absolutely gorgeous! Don't know what I like best- the colour combo, the owls or the layout. Fast becoming one of my favourite stampers. Thanks Bronwyn
Michelle