And the Winner is ......


Last Friday I had my 100th posting and to celebrate I offered a prize; a pair of earrings made from the Pretties Kit, like the ones featured in my 'Just Add Dimension' entry. All you had to do was make a comment and follow my humble little blog. Well, the draw was very random because I just asked my son to pick a number from 1 to 6. He had no idea why and just said 3.

and so the winner is ......
Number three ...... Mae Collins!

Who needs Random Org??

Congratulations, Mae. Please email me with your address details so I can pop them in the post to you ASAP. Your earrings have been made with white 'pearls'.

Cheers, Bron XX

Comments

Mae Collins said…
Oh What a lovely surprise to wake up to this morning when checking some of my favourite blogs! I will enjoy wearing them! I will email you with my deatils. Thank your son for choosing my number!