Japanese Doll Card Parade

A Sneak Peek

Here's the 'Polished Stone' version of my Japanese Doll Card. I kept the general layout and added some Brushed Gold card stock to the kimono and to the punched Eyelet Border. The PS border and kimono have been done with So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Gold re-inkers. The little pedi-cab is all the way from Cambodia, courtesy of my hubby, who went there last year on a Mission Trip with the church we attend.


Spot the Difference

Here's the four different styles of dolls that I made for my Hobart Swaps. They were a lot of fun to make. I'll be showing a large group of ladies, at the TEAR Fundraiser tonight, how they can make their own!


My Swaps

Ok! So the 'twenty something' one was not as much fun to make as the first! Phew! I finally finished. Now I just have to put the Project Recipe on the back. If I get time, I'm anxious to make some more swaps using the Winter Post stamp set. I'll see how things go. The motivation is there but there's only 24 hours in a day!


My Favourite

This little cutie has the same Project Recipe as the earlier post. There's just a couple of things to add - I used Circle Circus Stamps in the Tangerine Tango border to match the Haiku DSP and the hair is made with the 1 1/4" circle punch.

That's the end of the Japanese Doll Card Parade for now. I hope you enjoyed browsing and have been inspired to do some 'creating' of your own! Click here for the Japanese Doll instructions on Kirsteen's Blog.

A correction needs to go on the Project Recipe for these - I incorrectly put that I used a large oval punch. It should have said WIDE OVAL PUNCH on the Swaps. Apologies to anyone that was confused by the error!

LOL Bron XX

Comments

Sarah Klass said…
These little dollies are just adorable! The Haiku paper is perfect and I can see that I might just have to have a go at making some of my own. SO sweet!
Susan Joyce said…
Love all your little Geisha girls, they are so cute.
Unknown said…
These are the cutest thing. How gorgeous. Wow you are so clever.
AJ said…
I agree the Haiku is perfect, and your japanese girls are so cute, love the individual looks!