Handmade is Heartmade!

I've had quite a few cards given to me of late - Sympathy, Birthday and Thank-You. I've appreciated every single one, but for some reason, the stamped ones just make my heart skip a beat! They are all so gorgeous. I've also included one that my sister made using the 'tea bag' folding technique - at least I think that's what it's called. Correct me if I'm wrong, Sis. It's very cute. So check out these gorgeous cards and leave some 'comment love'. You don't have to have your own blog to leave comments in any of my posts - just select the profile, 'Anonymous', after you click on 'Comments' attached to the bottom of this post.


Michelle Duffy

I just adore 'Pocket Silhouettes' and 'Urban Garden' Designer Series Paper. I love the torn card stock which Michelle used to back the cute stamp.


Leonie Hemelaar

A little bit of glitter to jazz up the butterfly and some grosgrain ribbon to add a touch of class. This card was much appreciated Leonie.


Natalie Stone

Wow, Nat! This card is so simple but so...ooo gorgeous.


Caroline Bain

Hi Caroline. It's great to see you putting the new, 'Ocean Commotion' stamp set that you received at your 'birthday' workshop, to good use! The colour combo is pretty yummy!


Jeane McQueen

Oh why do such gorgeous stamp sets have to retire? I love this set. Why didn't I buy it when I had the chance? I just love the clear embossing in the background and the 'Word Window' punch combined with the brads.


Tania Gould

I'm gob smacked. All that silver embossing, combined with the choice of colours makes for a very elegant card, not to overlook the border which has been 'paper pierced'. There's so many fun techniques to dabble in with card making and paper craft!


Janette Heazlewood

This is so bright and sunny and extremely clever. Love what you have done, Janette.



Well that's the last of the 'card parade'. Hope you enjoyed browsing. I'm off to prepare for a card making session with some students from school. Gasp! I hear you say, school work on a Saturday? No problem when it involves stamping!! My little darlings are preparing to put lots of craft entries into the Launceston Show. Of course I said I'd help them with their card making entries! How could I not? I'm also submitting entries in this area, as well as Teddy Bear Making, so if you're going to the Show, go along to the Craft Pavillion for a browse!

Until next time,
Bron XX :)

Comments

Silvia said…
Hello:
I love all the great cards and techniques you share!! I stumbled on this old post and love the papers used on the tea bag folding card by Janette. Would you know if it the papers are available in a book or some other form? Thanks for all you do and for all you share! Silvia